Centers of Excellence
Advanced Prostate Cancer
From the Editor
Should Everyone with Prostate Cancer be on a Statin?
Alicia Morgans, MD, MPH
Alicia Morgans, MD, MPH is an Associate Professor of Medicine in the Division of Hematology/Oncology at the Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine in Chicago, Illinois. She completed her MD and internal medicine residency at the University Of Pennsylvania Perelman School Of Medicine, and her fellowship at Dana Farber Cancer Institute/MGH Cancer Center. She is a clinician and physician investigator specializing is investigating complications of systemic therapy for prostate cancer survivors. Her work has included the study of skeletal, cardiovascular, diabetic, and cognitive complications of prostate cancer survivorship, as well as treatment decision making in the metastatic prostate cancer population. She has expertise in clinical trials and patient reported outcome measures, and as well as incorporating patient preferences and beliefs into clinical decision making.
ASCO GU 2018 Prostate Cancer
- ASCO GU 2018: Best of Journals: Prostate Cancer - Medical Oncology February 11, 2018
- ASCO GU 2018: Ten-year final results of the TROG 03.04 (RADAR) randomized phase-III trial February 8, 2018
ESOU18 Prostate Cancer
- ESOU18: Open vs Robotic Surgery for Locally Advanced Prostate Cancer: Oncological and Functional Outcomes January 30, 2018
- ESOU18: How Have Recommendations Against Prostate Cancer Screening Impacted the Incidence and Mortality of Prostate Cancer in the US? January 27, 2018
- ESOU18: Reflex Testing with Serum, Urine and Tissue Biomarkers: Which, When and How Viable? January 27, 2018
- Quality of Life During Treatment with Chemohormonal Therapy: Analysis of E3805 Chemohormonal Androgen Ablation Randomized Trial in Prostate Cancer
- Many vs. Cancer: First Major Global Crowd funding Effort to Defeat Prostate Cancer
- A Look at the Prostate Cancer Foundation Its History and Contributions to Medical Progress: Interview with Stuart Holden
- Optimizing subcutaneous injection of the gonadotropin-releasing hormone receptor antagonist degarelix.
- The PRONOUNCE Trial for patients with advanced prostate cancer and cardiovascular disease receiving degarelix or leuprolide.