Centers of Excellence
The Latest Research on mHSPC
Alicia Morgans, MD, MPH is an Associate Professor of Medicine in the Division of Hematology/Oncology at the Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine in Chicago, Illinois. She is a clinician and physician investigator specializing is investigating complications of systemic therapy for prostate cancer survivors. She has expertise in clinical trials and patient reported outcome measures, and as well as incorporating patient preferences and beliefs into clinical decision making.
EAU 2019 Prostate Cancer
ESMO 2018 Prostate Cancer
- ESMO 2018: Randomized Trial of Androgen Deprivation Therapy + Enzalutamide Versus ADT + Bicalutamide in Metastatic Hormone Sensitive Prostate Cancer October 23, 2018
ASCO 2018 Prostate Cancer
- ASCO 2018: Treatment of Metastatic Hormone-Sensitive Prostate Cancer and Implications for Subsequent Management June 20, 2018
ASCO GU 2018 Prostate Cancer
- Patient Preferences for Metastatic Hormone-Sensitive Prostate Cancer Treatments: A Discrete Choice Experiment Among Men in Three European Countries.
- Astellas and Pfizer Announce Positive Top-Line Results from Phase 3 ARCHES Trial of XTANDI® (enzalutamide) in Men with Metastatic Hormone-Sensitive Prostate Cancer
- Chemohormonal Therapy in Metastatic Hormone-Sensitive Prostate Cancer