Editor selected abstracts and commentaries
- [The analysis of anesthetic management for renal cell carcinoma with associated inferior vena cava tumor thrombus].
- Phosphorylation and Ubiquitination Regulate Protein Phosphatase 5 Activity and Its Prosurvival Role in Kidney Cancer.
- Preoperative chronic kidney disease predicts poor oncological outcomes after radical nephroureterectomy in patients with upper urinary tract urothelial carcinoma.
- Bladder Herpes Infection in a Patient with Low-Grade Non-Muscle-Invasive Bladder Cancer.
- An Updated Meta-Analysis of Pioglitazone Exposure and Bladder Cancer and Comparison to the Drug's Effect on Cardiovascular Disease and Non-Alcoholic Steatohepatitis.
Searchable data base of currently enrolling clinical trials
Recent data from conferences worldwide
- SIU 2017: UP21 - Usefulness of Laparoscopic Partial Adrenalectomy: Single Surgeon Experience
- SIU 2017: UP17 - Carcinoma of the Collecting Ducts of Bellini - Clinicopathological Features
- SIU 2017: UP15 - Current Diagnostic Accuracy of Conventional Computed Tomography Scan in Surgically Removed Benign Renal Tumors
Print publications focusing on urological cancer treatments through original commentary & articles