Editor selected abstracts and commentaries
- The practical update for family physicians in the diagnosis and management of overactive bladder and lower urinary tract symptoms.
- Prognostic impact of Bacillus Calmette-Guérin interruption at the time of induction and consolidation.
- Prognostic and Predictive Value of O(6)-methylguanine Methyltransferase for Chemotherapy in Patients with Muscle-Invasive Bladder Cancer.
- A prospective randomized pilot study evaluating an ERAS protocol versus a standard protocol for patients treated with radical cystectomy and urinary diversion for bladder cancer.
- Immunotherapy With Checkpoint Blockade in the Treatment of Urothelial Carcinoma.
Searchable data base of currently enrolling clinical trials
Recent data from conferences worldwide
- SIU 2017: UP21 - Usefulness of Laparoscopic Partial Adrenalectomy: Single Surgeon Experience
- SIU 2017: UP17 - Carcinoma of the Collecting Ducts of Bellini - Clinicopathological Features
- SIU 2017: UP15 - Current Diagnostic Accuracy of Conventional Computed Tomography Scan in Surgically Removed Benign Renal Tumors
Print publications focusing on urological cancer treatments through original commentary & articles