Beyond the Abstracts
Commentaries that look beyond the published abstracts
- Urolithiasis in Pregnancy: Beyond the Abstract
- Nephrolithiasis-associated Bone Disease: Pathogenesis and Future Directions: Beyond the Abstract
- KDM6A loss creates a new therapeutic targeting opportunity in bladder cancers - Beyond the Abstract
- The Clonal evolution of chemotherapy-resistant urothelial carcinoma - Beyond the Abstract
- Pembrolizumab therapy for chemotherapy-resistant urothelial carcinoma - Beyond the Abstract
- Port-Site Metastases After Robotic Radical Cystectomy: A Systematic Review and Management Options - Beyond the Abstract
- Adjuvant chemotherapy following radical nephroureterectomy for upper tract urothelial carcinoma - Beyond the Abstract
- Atezolizumab in platinum-ineligible urothelial cancer patients - Beyond the Abstract
- The Benefits and Harms of Different Extents of Lymph Node Dissection During Radical Prostatectomy for Prostate Cancer: A Systematic Review: Beyond the Abstract
- A multi-institutional comparison of clinicopathologic characteristics and oncologic outcomes of upper tract urothelial carcinoma in China and the United States: Beyond the Abstract
State-of-the-art content from conferences worldwide
- EAU 2017: A Prospective, Randomized Trial Evaluating The Efficacy Of Two Different Hemostatic Sealant In Tubeless Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy
- EAU 2017: Safety And Efficacy Of Percutaneous Nephrolithotripsy (Pnl) In Supine Versus Prone Position: A Randomized Controlled Trial
- EAU 2017: Follow Up Care After Emergency Department Visits For Kidneys Stones –a Missed Opportunity
- EAU 2017: Which Flexible Ureteroscopes Can Easily Reach The Difficulty Lower Pole Calyces And Have Better End-tip Deflection?
- EAU 2017: Comparison Of Holmium Laser Fibers: Evaluation Of Fiber Durability And Flexibility Introduction & Objectives
An extensive resource of papers on urological diseases and conditions
- Dramatic impact of blood transfusion on cancer-specific survival after radical cystectomy irrespective of tumor stage.
- The emerging role of homologous recombination repair and PARP inhibitors in genitourinary malignancies.
- Sport and male sexuality.
- Erectile dysfunction in patients with nonalcoholic fatty liver disease.
- Sildenafil Can Affect Innate and Adaptive Immune System in Both Experimental Animals and Patients.
- Complete response to acupuncture therapy in female patients with refractory interstitial cystitis/bladder pain syndrome.
- Combined association of clinical and lifestyle factors with non-restorative sleep: The Nagahama Study.
- Sensory Characterization of Odors in Used Disposable Absorbent Incontinence Products.
- Identification of Key Odorants in Used Disposable Absorbent Incontinence Products.
- Combining Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation (TENS) with oxybutynin is superior to monotherapy in children with urge incontinence - a randomized, placebo-controlled study.