Beyond the Abstracts
Commentaries that look beyond the published abstracts
- The Benefits and Harms of Different Extents of Lymph Node Dissection During Radical Prostatectomy for Prostate Cancer: A Systematic Review: Beyond the Abstract
- A multi-institutional comparison of clinicopathologic characteristics and oncologic outcomes of upper tract urothelial carcinoma in China and the United States: Beyond the Abstract
- Toward Precision Medicine: A Cancer Molecular Subtyping Nano-Strategy for RNA Biomarkers in Tumor and Urine: Beyond the Abstract
- Genetic Evaluation for Prostate Cancer Risk: Implications for Urologic Providers: Beyond the Abstracts
- Preoperative hydronephrosis is associated with less decline in renal function after radical nephroureterectomy for upper tract urothelial carcinoma: Beyond the Abstract
- A systematic review and meta-analysis of oncological and renal function outcomes obtained after segmental ureterectomy versus radical nephroureterectomy for upper tract urothelial carcinoma: Beyond the Abstract
- Contemporary experience with high-dose interleukin-2 therapy and impact on survival in patients with metastatic melanoma and metastatic renal cell carcinoma: Beyond the Abstract
- Impact of intravesical onabotulinumtoxinA on sexual function in women with OAB: Beyond the Abstract
- Comparing conventional laparoscopic to robotic-assisted extended pelvic lymph node dissection in men with intermediate and high-risk prostate cancer: a matched-pair analysis: Beyond the Abstract
- Radiation-induced complex anterior urinary fistulation for prostate cancer: a retrospective multicenter study from the Trauma and Urologic Reconstruction Network of Surgeons: Beyond the Abstract
State-of-the-art content from conferences worldwide
- ASCO GU 2017: Twitter mentions and academic citations in the urologic oncology literature. - Poster Session Highlights
- ASCO GU 2017: Active Surveillance Patient Perspective Question and Answer Panel - Session Highlights
- ASCO GU 2017: Welcome Address to the Genitourinary Cancer Symposium 2017 - Session Highlights
- ASCO GU 2017: In Advanced Kidney Cancer, Antibiotic Use Lowers Efficacy of Immunotherapy
- ASCO GU 2017: Some Patients Experience Long-Term Tumor Control Even After Stopping Immunotherapy Early
An extensive resource of papers on urological diseases and conditions
- Effect of statins as a secondary chemopreventive agent among individuals with non-muscle-invasive bladder cancer: A population-based analysis.
- Diagnostic Accuracy of Transperineal MRI Fusion Biopsy in Comparison to Transrectal Biopsy with Regard to Incidental Histopathological Findings in Transurethral Resection of the Prostate.
- Circulating tumor cells in prostate cancer: beyond enumeration.
- Therapeutic Approaches Targeting MYC-Driven Prostate Cancer.
- Identification and evaluation of clinically significant prostate cancer: a step towards personalized diagnosis.
- The role of biomarkers in undiagnosed men.
- Increased expression of long non-coding RNA GLIDR in prostate cancer.
- Laparoscopic implantation of artificial urinary sphincter in women with intrinsic sphincter deficiency: Mid-term outcomes.
- Recommendations for gonadotoxicity surveillance in male childhood, adolescent, and young adult cancer survivors: a report from the International Late Effects of Childhood Cancer Guideline Harmonization Group in collaboration with the PanCareSurFup Consort
- Assessment of noninvasive predictors of bladder detrusor underactivity in BPH/LUTs patients.