Editor selected abstracts and commentaries
- Targeting strategies of adenovirus‑mediated gene therapy and virotherapy for prostate cancer (Review).
- Disorders of mechanisms of calcium metabolism control as potential risk factors of prostate cancer.
- Assessment of acute bowel function after radiotherapy for prostate cancer: Is it accurate enough?
- TOP2A and EZH2 provide early detection of an aggressive prostate cancer subgroup.
- Characterization of Differences Between Prostate Cancer Patients Presenting With De Novo Versus Primary Progressive Metastatic Disease.
Searchable data base of currently enrolling clinical trials
Recent data from conferences worldwide
- WCE 2017: Which Position is Best: Prone vs. Supine
- WCE 2017: Predicting Risk of Pathological Upstaging of Clinical T1 Renal Masses in the Era of Renal Mass Biopsy
- WCE 2017: Impact of Positive Surgical Margins on Overall Survival after Partial Nephrectomy, a Matched Comparison Based on the National Cancer Database
Print publications focusing on urological cancer treatments through original commentary & articles