Editor selected abstracts and commentaries
- GenomeDx Launches Hereditary Cancer Risk Genetic Testing
- Predictive factors for final pathologic ureteral sections on 700 radical cystectomy specimens: Implications for intraoperative frozen section decision-making.
- STOP smoking and alcohol drinking before OPeration for bladder cancer (the STOP-OP study), perioperative smoking and alcohol cessation intervention in relation to radical cystectomy: study protocol for a randomised controlled trial.
- Treatment of Severe Refractory Hematuria due to Radiation-Induced Hemorrhagic Cystitis with Dexamethasone.
- Platelet-lymphocyte and neutrophil-lymphocyte ratios are prognostic but not predictive of response to abiraterone acetate in metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer.
Searchable data base of currently enrolling clinical trials
Recent data from conferences worldwide
Print publications focusing on urological cancer treatments through original commentary & articles