Editor selected abstracts and commentaries
- Variant morphology in upper urinary tract urothelial carcinoma: a fourteen-year case series of biopsy and resection specimens.
- The De Ritis (aspartate transaminase/alanine transaminase) ratio as a predictor of oncological outcomes in patients after surgery for upper urinary tract urothelial carcinoma.
- Prostate biopsy characteristics: A comparison between pre- and post- United States Preventive Service Task Force Prostate Cancer Screening Guidelines of 2012.
- Use of the 4Kscore test to predict the risk of aggressive prostate cancer prior to prostate biopsy: Overall cost savings and improved quality of care to the us healthcare system.
- Impact of Ga-68 PSMA-11 PET on Management in Patients with Biochemically Recurrent Prostate Cancer.
Searchable data base of currently enrolling clinical trials
Recent data from conferences worldwide
- AUA 2017: Risk of hospitalization following outpatient prostate brachytherapy
- AUA 2017: Prostate fiducial marker placement in patients while on anticoagulation: feasibility prior to prostate SBRT
- AUA 2017: Long-term survival in men with Gleason score 9-10 treated with prostate brachytherapy and external beam irradiation