Editor selected abstracts and commentaries
- Role of p53 and Ki-67 immunomarkers in carcinoma of urinary bladder.
- Evaluation of a New Survivin ELISA and UBC® Rapid for the Detection of Bladder Cancer in Urine.
- Differentiation-associated urothelial cytochrome P450 oxidoreductase predicates the xenobiotic-metabolising activity of "luminal" muscle-invasive bladder cancers.
- Comparison of Bladder Carcinogens in the Urine of E-cigarette Users Versus Non E-cigarette Using Controls.
- Predictors and prognostic implications of clinical decisions in patients with primary high-risk non-muscle-invasive bladder cancer - results of a cross country retrospective study.
Searchable data base of currently enrolling clinical trials
Recent data from conferences worldwide
Print publications focusing on urological cancer treatments through original commentary & articles