Editor selected abstracts and commentaries
- The Accuracy of 68Ga-PSMA PET/CT in Primary Lymph Node Staging in high-risk Prostate Cancer
- Diagnostic Accuracy of Multi-parametric MRI and TRUS Biopsy in Prostate Cancer (PROMIS): a Paired Validating Confirmatory Study
- Radioligand therapy of metastatic prostate cancer using (177)Lu-PSMA-617 after radiation exposure to (223)Ra-dichloride.
- The prognostic implication of intraductal carcinoma of the prostate in metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer and its potential predictive value in those treated with docetaxel or abiraterone as first-line therapy.
- False-Positive Pancreatic Uptake Detected on 68Ga-PSMA PET/CT: A Priority Changing Incidental Finding While Assessing the Need for a Prostate Biopsy.
Searchable data base of currently enrolling clinical trials
Recent data from conferences worldwide
- WCE 2017: Which Position is Best: Prone vs. Supine
- WCE 2017: Predicting Risk of Pathological Upstaging of Clinical T1 Renal Masses in the Era of Renal Mass Biopsy
- WCE 2017: Impact of Positive Surgical Margins on Overall Survival after Partial Nephrectomy, a Matched Comparison Based on the National Cancer Database
Print publications focusing on urological cancer treatments through original commentary & articles