Editor selected abstracts and commentaries
- A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Trial of Certolizumab Pegol in Women with Refractory Interstitial Cystitis/Bladder Pain Syndrome - Beyond the Abstract
- Potential role of rituximab in metastatic castrate-resistant prostate cancer.
- Development of a "ready to use" graphical tool based on artificial neural network classification: application for the prediction of late fecal incontinence after prostate cancer radiotherapy.
- Needle-based optical coherence tomography for the detection of prostate cancer: a visual and quantitative analysis in 20 patients.
- Physical activity and associations with treatment-induced adverse effects among prostate cancer patients.
Searchable data base of currently enrolling clinical trials
Recent data from conferences worldwide
Print publications focusing on urological cancer treatments through original commentary & articles