Editor selected abstracts and commentaries
- Beginnings of nephrolithiasis: insights into the past, present and future of Randall's plaque formation research.
- Evaluation of Deceased Kidney Donors for Renal Stone Disease: Is Computed Tomography Needed?
- Uric acid nephrolithiasis: An update.
- Validated Methods of Assessing Quality of Life in Stone Disease.
- Uric acid stones increase the risk of chronic kidney disease.
Searchable data base of currently enrolling clinical trials
Recent data from conferences worldwide
- AUA 2018: Percutaneous Cryoablation of Renal Tumors in Solitary Kidney: Results From an Italian Multicentric Study
- AUA 2018: Safety and Efficacy of Percutaneous US and CT Guided Microwave Ablation of T1a and T1b Renal tumors
- AUA 2018: Comparative Analysis of Perioperative Outcomes for Patients With 4-7cm RCC Treated with Either Microwave Ablation, Partial Nephrectomy or Radical Nephrectomy
Print publications focusing on urological cancer treatments through original commentary & articles