Editor selected abstracts and commentaries
- Long-Term Cognitive Functioning in Testicular Germ-Cell Tumor Survivors.
- Cancer treatment in childhood and testicular function: the role of the somatic environment.
- Overall survival and oncological outcomes after partial nephrectomy and radical nephrectomy for cT2a renal tumors: A collaborative international study from the French kidney cancer research network UroCCR.
- The correlation between gain of chromosome 8q and survival in patients with clear and papillary renal cell carcinoma.
- Incidence of bone metastases in patients with solid tumors: analysis of oncology electronic medical records in the United States.
Searchable data base of currently enrolling clinical trials
Recent data from conferences worldwide
Print publications focusing on urological cancer treatments through original commentary & articles