Editor selected abstracts and commentaries
- Does Calculated Free Testosterone Overcome Total Testosterone in Protecting From Sexual Symptom Impairment? Findings of a Cross-Sectional Study.
- Reproductive hormone levels predict changes in frailty status in community-dwelling older men: European Male Ageing Study prospective data.
- Oxidative stress parameters in patients with prostate cancer, benign prostatic hyperplasia and asymptomatic inflammatory prostatitis: A prospective controlled study.
- Benign prostatic hyperplasia.
- Current status of holmium laser enucleation of the prostate.
Searchable data base of currently enrolling clinical trials
Recent data from conferences worldwide
Print publications focusing on urological cancer treatments through original commentary & articles