Editor selected abstracts and commentaries
- Geographic Differences in Baseline Prostate Inflammation and Relationship with Subsequent Prostate Cancer Risk: Results from the Multinational REDUCE Trial - Beyond the Abstract
- Frequencies and expression levels of programmed death ligand 1 (PD-L1) in circulating tumor RNA (ctRNA) in various cancer types.
- The Effect of Neoadjuvant Androgen Deprivation Therapy on Tumor Hypoxia in High-Grade Prostate Cancer: An 18F-MISO PET-MRI Study.
- Development and Internal Validation of a Side Specific, Multiparametric MRI-based Nomogram for the Prediction of Extracapsular Extension of Prostate Cancer.
- Serum Steroid Ratio Profiles in Prostate Cancer: A New Diagnostic Tool Toward a Personalized Medicine Approach.
Searchable data base of currently enrolling clinical trials
Recent data from conferences worldwide
Print publications focusing on urological cancer treatments through original commentary & articles