Editor selected abstracts and commentaries
- Economy of Standards: European Association of Urology Guideline Changes Influence Treatment Costs in Stage I Testicular Cancer Patients.
- Aetiology, clinical presentation and treatment of testicular cancer.
- Safety and efficacy of radium-223 dichloride in Japanese patients with castration-resistant prostate cancer and bone metastases.
- Radium-223 for primary bone metastases in patients with hormone-sensitive prostate cancer after radical prostatectomy.
- Immunotherapy for Prostate Cancer: Where Do We Go From Here?-PART 1: Prostate Cancer Vaccines.
Searchable data base of currently enrolling clinical trials
Recent data from conferences worldwide
- EAU 2018: Variation in Pelvic Lymph Node Dissection Among Prostate Cancer Patients in The Netherlands: Are We Using a Double Standard for Radical Prostatectomy and Radiotherapy Patients?
- EAU 2018: The Importance of the Size of Nodal Metastases in Predicting Recurrence of Node-positive Prostate Cancer Patients Treated with Radical Prostatectomy and Extended Pelvic Lymph Node Dissection: Implications For Post-operative Treatment Tailoring
- EAU 2018: Comprehensive Genomic Profiling of Neuroendocrine Bladder Cancer Pinpoints Molecular Origin and Potential Therapeutics
Print publications focusing on urological cancer treatments through original commentary & articles