Location: San Diego Convention Center, San Diego, California, USA
Course objectives are focused on understanding and using MRI in the context of a urologist, the rationale behind deploying different methods of targeted biopsies, the principles of focal therapy and ablative energy selection, and proper case selection in the primary and salvage setting.
Location: Imperial College London, London, England
Location: Eden Roc Hotel, Miami Beach, Florida, USA
The American Urological Association (AUA) will remain as an innovator in developing evidence-based quality education for urologists and urologic health care professionals across the world. Through the Annual Meeting-and other year-round educational offerings-the AUA sets the highest standards for urologic education.
Join urologists around the world at the 2020 AUA Annual Meeting in the dynamic city of Washington, DC. The 115th AUA Annual Meeting is the largest gathering of urologists in the world, providing exceptional access to groundbreaking research, current guidelines and the advances in urologic medicine.
Location: Walter E. Washington Convention Center, Washington, D.C., USA
Program and meeting information to be released soon!
- Evidence-based educational techniques to drive home important teaching points
- Session formats to enhance speaker and attendee engagement, including panel discussions, round table group learning, and moderated debates
- Shorter presentations with more Q&A and audience participation
- Teaching methods to drive conversation and peer-to-peer learning
- Digital interactivity to enable audience application of new knowledge and participation in Interactive Case-Based Sessions
- Unique ticketed session formats, including Meet the Professor, Clinical Controversies, and Fireside Chats