Think Tank facilitates discussions that help define priorities for advancing bladder cancer research, including all parts of the patient and caregiver journey, from diagnosis to treatment to survivorship. Meeting attendees include leading urologists, oncologists, researchers, pathologists, social scientists, patient advocates and industry representatives, all who are dedicated to improving the diagnosis and treatment and survivorship of bladder cancer.
Location: The Westin Denver Downtown, Denver, Colorado, USA
Location: Hamburg, Germany
The ESMO Congress 2020 program will be developed by a committee composed of more than 300 international experts under the leadership of Scientific Chair Prof John Haanen, NKI Amsterdam, Netherlands, a leading expert in the field of immunotherapy.
Location: IFEMA - Feria de Madrid, Madrid, Spain
Location: Charlotte, North Carolina, USA
Program and meeting information to be released soon!
Prostate Cancer Academy (PCA) was created to ensure urology/oncology fellows, residents, and LUGPA physicians receive optimal education in prostate cancer diagnosis and management, advanced monitoring and care options, novel pharmaceutical therapies, and surgical advancements. This will be a unique opportunity for attendees to interact with the top thought leaders who play pivotal roles in advancing the treatment of prostate cancer. Our esteemed chairs have developed a comprehensive agenda addressing the most current and pressing topics in the field of urologic oncology that will include didactic lectures, case-based discussions, and faculty panels.
Location: Los Angeles Airport Marriott, Los Angeles, California
After this educational event, attendees should be able to:
- Determine diagnosis and management of basic and complicated urological infections
- Describe the role of eHealth, new diagnostic methods and delivery of urological education and care in the developing world
- Summarize recent advances in molecular markers for urological diseases
- Report the application of therapeutic modalities and management of complex stone disease
- Discuss multimodal approach to treatment of urological cancers
- List recent advances in minimally invasive surgery
- Describe the current management of lower urinary tract symptoms
- Identify methods of dissemination of knowledge and care to underserved areas
Important updates in light of the COVID-19 pandemic: SIU 2020 will now take place solely via their virtual congress platform, SIU@U. The platform is user-friendly, interactive, and will include many special activities and features to make SIU 2020 a unique digital experience. Registration is free for all!