1. COVID, CDC, and Response Team. "Severe outcomes among patients with coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19)—United States, February 12–March 16, 2020." MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep 69, no. 12 (2020): 343-346.
2. Thornton, Jacqui. "Clinical trials suspended in UK to prioritise covid-19 studies and free up staff." BMJ 368 (2020): m1172.
3. Majumdar, Sumit R., Matthew T. Roe, Eric D. Peterson, Anita Y. Chen, W. Brian Gibler, and Paul W. Armstrong. "Better outcomes for patients treated at hospitals that participate in clinical trials." Archives of internal medicine 168, no. 6 (2008): 657-662.
4. Skrutkowska, Myriam, and Charles Weijer. "Do patients with breast cancer participating in clinical trials receive better nursing care?." In Oncology nursing forum, vol. 24, no. 8, pp. 1411-1416. 1997.
5. McDermott, Mary M., and Anne B. Newman. "Preserving clinical trial integrity during the coronavirus pandemic." Jama (2020).
6. Marandino, Laura, Massimo Di Maio, Giuseppe Procopio, Saverio Cinieri, Giordano Domenico Beretta, and Andrea Necchi. "The Shifting Landscape of Genitourinary Oncology During the COVID-19 Pandemic and how Italian Oncologists Reacted: Results from a National Survey." European Urology (2020).
7. Wallis, Christopher JD, Giacomo Novara, Laura Marandino, Axel Bex, Ashish M. Kamat, R. Jeffrey Karnes, Todd M. Morgan et al. "Risks from Deferring Treatment for Genitourinary Cancers: A Collaborative Review to Aid Triage and Management During the COVID-19 Pandemic." European Urology (2020).
8. Segelov, Eva, Hans Prenen, Daphne Day, C. Raina Macintyre, Estelle Mei Jye Foo, Raghib Ali, Quanyi Wang et al. "Impact of the COVID-19 Epidemic on a Pan-Asian Academic Oncology Clinical Trial." JCO global oncology 6 (2020): 585.
9. Wang, Hongkai, Junlong Wu, Yu Wei, Yao Zhu, and Dingwei Ye. "Surgical Volume, Safety, Drug Administration, and Clinical Trials During COVID-19: Single-center Experience in Shanghai, China." European Urology (2020).
10. Waterhouse D, Harvey RD, Hurley P, Levit LA, Klepin HD. "Early Impact of COVID-19 on the Conduct of Oncology Clinical Trials and Long-term Opportunities for Transformation: Findings from an American Society of Clinical Oncology Survey." JCO Oncology Practice. 2020.
11. US Food and Drug Administration. "FDA guidance on conduct of clinical trials of medical products during COVID-19 pandemic: guidance for industry, investigators, and institutional review boards." (2020).
12. Tan, Aaron C., David M. Ashley, and Mustafa Khasraw. "Adapting to a pandemic-conducting oncology trials during the SARS-CoV-2 pandemic." Clinical Cancer Research (2020).
13. Khozin, Sean, and Andrea Coravos. "Decentralized Trials in the Age of Real-World Evidence and Inclusivity in Clinical Investigations." Clinical pharmacology and therapeutics 106, no. 1 (2019): 25-27.
14. Galsky, Matthew D., Mohamed Shahin, Rachel Jia, David R. Shaffer, Kiev Gimpel-Tetra, Che-Kai Tsao, Charles Baker et al. "Telemedicine-enabled clinical trial of metformin in patients with prostate cancer." JCO clinical cancer informatics 1 (2017): 1-10.
15. Borno, Hala T., and Eric J. Small. "Does the COVID-19 outbreak identify a broader need for an urgent transformation of cancer clinical trials research?." Contemporary Clinical Trials 92 (2020).
16. Duley, Lelia, Karen Antman, Joseph Arena, Alvaro Avezum, Mel Blumenthal, Jackie Bosch, Sue Chrolavicius et al. "Specific barriers to the conduct of randomized trials." Clinical Trials 5, no. 1 (2008): 40-48.
17. Uren, Shannon C., Mitchell B. Kirkman, Brad S. Dalton, and John R. Zalcberg. "Reducing clinical trial monitoring resource allocation and costs through remote access to electronic medical records." Journal of oncology practice 9, no. 1 (2013): e13-e16.