Centers of Excellence
The Latest Research on M0 Prostate Cancer
From the Editor
Welcome to the timely new M0 castration-resistant prostate cancer (M0 CRPC) Center of Excellence.
Until February 2018 and the milestone ASCO GU presentations of the Phase III trials, A Study of Apalutamide (ARN-509) in Men With Non-Metastatic Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer (SPARTAN) and Safety and Efficacy Study of Enzalutamide in Patients With Nonmetastatic Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer (PROSPER),
Neal Shore, MD, is the Medical Director of the Carolina Urologic Research Center. He practices with Atlantic Urology Clinics in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. He serves on several industry advisory boards as well as academic and advocacy networks: including the Society Urologic Oncology Clinical Trials Consortium, Bladder Cancer Advocacy Network, and the Large Urology Group Practice Association. Dr. Shore is the editor-in-chief of UroToday’s print publication, Everyday Urology- Oncology Insights.
AUA 2018 Northeastern Section
- NSAUA 2018: Non-Metastatic Castration Resistant Prostate Cancer October 14, 2018
CUA 2018 Prostate Cancer
- CUA 2018: PROSPER: A Phase 3, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study of Enzalutamide in Men with nmCRPC June 24, 2018
- CUA 2018: Current Management of M0 CRPC June 23, 2018
ASCO 2018 Prostate Cancer
- ASCO 2018: Relationship of Time to Metastasis and Site of Metastases in Patients with Nonmetastatic CRPC: Results from the Phase 3 SPARTAN Trial June 3, 2018
- ASCO 2018: Results from the PROSPER Study: HRQoL Deterioration and Pain Progression in Men with Non-Metastatic Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer June 3, 2018
AUA 2018 Prostate Cancer
- AUA 2018: PROSPER Study Results: Impact of Enzalutamide on Pain and Health-Related Quality of Life in Men with nmCRCP May 24, 2018
- AUA 2018: Patient Reported Outcomes in SPARTAN, a Phase 3, Double-Blind, Randomized Study of Apalutamide plus ADT vs placebo plus ADT in Men with nmCRPC May 22, 2018
- AUA 2018: Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer: AUA Guideline Amendment 2018 May 21, 2018
- AUA 2018: Results from SPARTAN: PSA Outcomes in Patients with Nonmetastatic Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer Treated with Apalutamide May 18, 2018
ASCO GU 2018 Prostate Cancer
- ASCO GU 2018: Review of First Presentation: SPARTAN and PROSPER February 9, 2018
- ASCO GU 2018: First Presentation - SPARTAN: A Study of Apalutamide (ARN-509) in Men with Non-Metastatic Castration-resistant Prostate Cancer February 9, 2018
- ASCO GU 2018: First Presentation - PROSPER: Safety and Efficacy Study of Enzalutamide in Patients With Nonmetastatic Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer (nmCRPC) February 9, 2018
- MDACC 2018: An Update on the Treatment of M0 CRPC
- Apalutamide Delayed CRPC Metastasis by More Than 2 Years - SPARTAN
- FDA Approves Apalutamide, First Treatment for Nonmetastatic Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer (nmCRPC)
- Apalutamide Treatment and Metastasis-free Survival in Prostate Cancer
- [Availability of Local Therapy to Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer for M0 Patients with Initial Prostate Specific Antigen 100 ng/ml or Higher].
- Androgen receptor mutations in patients with castration-resistant prostate cancer treated with apalutamide.