ASCO 2021 Prostate Cancer
- ASCO 2021: Association of Increased Intensity of Prostate-Specific Antigen (PSA) Screening in Younger African American Men with Improved Prostate Cancer Outcomes
- ASCO 2021: Can We Define the Standard of Therapy for First-Line Metastatic Hormone-Sensitive Prostate Cancer (mHSPC)?
- ASCO 2021: Decreased Fracture Rate by Mandating Bone Protecting Agents in the EORTC 1333/PEACEIII Trial Combining Radium-223 with Enzalutamide Versus Enzalutamide Alone: An Updated Safety Analysis
- ASCO 2021: Are We Making Progress in Addressing Disparities in Prostate Cancer?
- ASCO 2021: VanDAAM Study: A Prospective Validation of the Genomic Classifier to Define High-Metastasis Risk in a Subset of African American Men with Early Localized Prostate Cancer
ASCO 2021 Bladder Cancer
- ASCO 2021: Conundrums in First-Line Urothelial Carcinoma: Are More Drugs Beyond Platinum Chemotherapy Always Better?
- ASCO 2021: Optimizing Urothelial Cancer Management from Organ-Confined to Metastatic Disease: A Multidisciplinary Approach
- ASCO 2021: Phase 2 Trial of Gemcitabine, Cisplatin, plus Nivolumab with Selective Bladder Sparing in Patients with Muscle- Invasive Bladder Cancer (MIBC): HCRN GU 16-257
- ASCO 2021: Inducible T-Cell Co-Stimulatory (ICOS) Receptor Agonist, Feladilimab (Fela), Alone and in Combination (Combo) with Pembrolizumab (P): Results from INDUCE-1 Urothelial Carcinoma (UC) Expansion Cohorts (ECs).
- ASCO 2021: First-Line Pembrolizumab (Pembro) in Cisplatin-Ineligible Patients with Advanced Urothelial Cancer (UC): Response and Survival Results up to Five Years from the KEYNOTE-052 Phase 2 Study
ASCO 2021 Kidney Cancer
- ASCO 2021: Pembrolizumab Versus Placebo As Post-Nephrectomy Adjuvant Therapy for Patients With Renal Cell Carcinoma: Randomized, Double-Blind, Phase III Keynote-564 Study
- ASCO 2021: Phase II Trial of Durvalumab Plus Tremelimumab With Concurrent Radiotherapy in Patients With Localized Muscle-Invasive Bladder Cancer Treated With a Selective Bladder Preservation Approach: IMMUNOPRESERVE-SOGUG Trial
- ASCO 2021: Analysis of the CLEAR Study in Patients with Advanced Renal Cell Carcinoma (RCC): Depth of Response and Efficacy for Selected Subgroups in the Lenvatinib (LEN) + Pembrolizumab (PEMBRO) and Sunitinib (SUN) Treatment Arms
- ASCO 2021: Ipilimumab + Nivolumab in People with Rare Variant Renal Cell Carcinoma Refractory to Nivolumab Alone: Part 2 of UNISON (ANZUP 1602) Nivolumab Then Ipilimumab + Nivolumab in Advanced Non-Clear Cell Renal Cell Carcinoma
- ASCO 2021: First Results of a Randomized Phase IB Study Comparing Nivolumab/ipilimumab with or Without CBM-588 in Patients with Metastatic Renal Cell Carcinoma
ASCO 2021 Testicular and Penile Cancer
- ASCO 2021: Testicular Cancer in the Cisplatin Era: Causes of Death and Mortality Rates in a Population-Based Cohort
- ASCO 2021: Late Relapse of Germ Cell Tumors: Detection and Treatment Outcomes
- ASCO 2021: Late Relapses and Toxicities in Testicular Cancer: Good and Bad News? - Discussion
- ASCO 2021: Effect of Pretreatment Central Adiposity on the Cardiometabolic Risk of Male Germ Cell Tumor Survivors After Cisplatin-Based Chemotherapy
- ASCO 2021: Surveillance After Complete Response in Patients with Metastatic Nonseminomatous Germ Cell Tumors
ASCO 2021 Press Releases
- New Study Results Presented by Foundation Medicine and Collaborators at ASCO21 on Ancestry-Based Disparities in Prostate Cancer Care Underscore Importance of Equitable Access to Precision Medicine Advances
- Phase 3 CheckMate -9ER Trial of Cabozantinib in Combination with nivolumab as a First-line Treatment for Patients with Advanced Renal Cell Carcinoma Shows Consistent Efficacy Benefits Across Subgroups
- Phase III VISION Study Shows 177Lu-PSMA-617 Significantly Improves Overall Survival and Radiographic Progression-Free Survival for Men with Metastatic Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer
- Veracyte Announces New Data at ASCO 2021 Reinforcing Prognostic Utility of Decipher Prostate Genomic Classifier - The VANDAAM and SAKK 09/10 Studies
- Updated Results from Two Trials of Enfortumab Vedotin-ejfv in Patients with Locally Advanced or Metastatic Urothelial Cancer Not Eligible for Cisplatin Chemotherapy