ESOU 2022 Prostate Cancer
- ESOU 2022: State-of-the-Art Lecture – The Changing Face of Advanced Prostate Cancer and Implications for Evidenced Based Medicine
- ESOU 2022: Neoadjuvant Treatments before Radical Prostatectomy for High-Risk Prostate Cancer: Developments and Challenges
- ESOU 2022: State-of-the-art Lecture: Molecular Advances in Risk Stratification of Localized Prostate Cancer
ESOU 2022 Bladder Cancer
- ESOU 2022: En Bloc Resection in Non-muscle Invasive Bladder Cancer: Where Do We Stand?
- ESOU 2022: New Tools for the Conservative Management of Upper Tract Urothelial Carcinoma
- ESOU 2022: How MRI Changed the Bladder Cancer Pathway: New Evidence
- ESOU 2022: Early Cystectomy: Selection of the Best Candidate and Outcomes. BRAVO Trial Implications for Patient Selection
ESOU 2022 Kidney Cancer
- ESOU 2022: SABR for Kidney Cancer. Still Experimental?
- ESOU 2022: Liquid Biomarkers in Advanced Kidney Cancer
- ESOU 2022: Future Directions of Systemic Treatment for mRCC: What Can We Expect in the Next 5 Years?
- ESOU 2022: Complications and Management of Robotic Assisted Partial Nephrectomy
- ESOU 2022: Robotic Transperitoneal and Retroperitoneal Approach: When and How
ESOU 2022 Penile and Testicular Cancer
- ESOU 2022: The Evolving Treatment Landscape and Clinical Trial Overview of Penile Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- ESOU 2022: Management of Indeterminate Testicular Masses
- ESOU 2022: Follow-Up of Stage I and II Seminoma: What’s New?
- ESOU 2022: Stage II Seminoma: What Is the Role for Retroperitoneal Lymph Node Dissection?
- ESOU 2022: An Update on Thromboprophylaxis During Chemotherapy for Metastatic Germ Cell Tumours