The 2019 Annual EAU Congress (EAU19) is coming to Barcelona, Spain for its 34th Edition. The Annual Congress is the European Association of Urology’s biggest and most important scientific meeting, attracting around 15,000 urology specialists to major European cities every year. EAU19 will offer participants a five-day, cutting-edge scientific programme with opportunities for training, networking and visiting the expansive exhibition, where companies will present their latest technological and pharmaceutical breakthroughs.
SAVE THE DATE!!
Join an outstanding roster of experts at the SUNA 2019 Advanced uroLogic Conference. This conference will offer a variety of topics on advanced practice content including a 3 hour Pelvic Muscle Rehabilitation Preconference Workshop. Participants who attend this Advanced Practice uroLogic Conference will be able to enhance their practice through implementation of newly acquired evidence-based information. For more details or to register, visit SUNA's website at www.suna.org/events or call toll free 1-888-TAP-SUNA.
Live Symposium | AUA Headquarters
This meeting will bring together thought leaders in the research and clinical care of bladder cancer across the spectrum of urologic, medical and radiologic oncology, sexual health and internal medicine, as well as patients, patient advocates and public health experts. The purpose of this symposium is to critically review the issues surrounding bladder cancer disparities in women, the causative and correlative factors from both basic and clinical science perspectives, and identify opportunities to improve research, clinical care and awareness to diminish the greater death rate in women as compared to men diagnosed with bladder cancer. Participants are strongly encouraged to register by March 8, 2019.
Clinical and research faculty whose work is focused on bladder cancer, industry representatives from companies with vested interests in bladder cancer diagnosis and therapies, and patients.
- More than 400 scientific presentations
- More than 250 hours of IR education and programming
- More than 125 technical exhibits and product demonstrations.
Discover new research and innovations that will revolutionize patient care worldwide, such as:
- A new virtual reality tool that could one day be used to guide minimally invasive therapies, reducing radiation exposure for physicians and patients while also improving accuracy of care.
- New data demonstrating that non-surgical uterine artery embolization carries fewer complications than surgical myomectomy in treating uterine fibroids.
- An application of voice commanded smart speakers that would let interventional radiologists query references and inventories from the IR suite without breaking scrub.
- Pain-fighting interventions that restore function to those suffering from tennis elbow.
WHERE: Austin Convention Center, Austin, Texas
Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
The AACR Annual Meeting program covers the latest discoveries across the spectrum of cancer research—from population science and prevention; to cancer biology, translational, and clinical studies; to survivorship and advocacy—and highlights the work of the best minds in research and medicine from institutions all over the world.
March 29-April 3, 2019
Georgia World Congress Center
Free Daily and Weekly newsletters offered by content of interest
The fields of GU Oncology and Urology are rapidly advancing. Sign up today for articles, videos, conference highlights and abstracts from peer-review publications by disease and condition delivered to your inbox and read on the go.