A National, Prospective, Non-Interventional Study (NIS) in Patients With Advanced/Metastatic Renal Cell Carcinoma Starting 1st Line Nivolumab and Ipilimumab Combination Therapy or Nivolumab Monotherapy After Prior Therapy
Condition: Renal Cell Carcinoma
Study Type: Observational
Clinical Trials Identifier NCT 8-digits: NCT02940639
Sponsor: Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Age: minimum 18 Years maximum N/A
- Gender: All
- Adult participants, at least 18 years of age at time of treatment decision
- Diagnosis of advanced/metastatic renal cell carcinoma (RCC) (confirmed by histology or cytology)
- Treatment decision to initiate a treatment with nivolumab and ipilimumab or nivolumab for the first time for the treatment of advanced/metastatic RCC (according to the label approved in Germany) has already been taken
- Signed informed consent
- Participants with a diagnosis of a cancer other than advanced/metastatic advanced RCC within the past five years, ie, a cancer other than advanced/metastatic RCC that requires systemic or other treatment. Participants that have been treated curatively more than five years ago with no evidence of recurrence and prostate cancer patients in active surveillance can be included.
- Participants previously treated with nivolumab and/or ipilimumab
- Participants currently included in an interventional clinical trial for their locally advanced or metastatic RCC. Participants who have completed their participation in an interventional trial; or who are not receiving study drug anymore and who are only followed-up for OS can be enrolled.
View trial on ClinicalTrials.gov