FREE DAILY AND WEEKLY NEWSLETTERS OFFERED BY CONTENT OF INTEREST
Did you find this article relevant? Subscribe to UroToday-GUOncToday!
The fields of GU Oncology and Urology are advancing rapidly including new treatments, enrolling clinical trials, screening and surveillance recommendations along with updated guidelines. Join us as one of our subscribers who rely on UroToday as their must-read source for the latest news and data on drugs. Sign up today for blogs, video conversations, conference highlights and abstracts from peer-review publications by disease and condition delivered to your inbox and read on the go.
Nature. 2015 Apr 16;520(7547):353-357. doi: 10.1038/nature14347. Epub 2015 Apr 1.
Gundem G1, Van Loo P1,2,3, Kremeyer B1, Alexandrov LB1, Tubio JMC1, Papaemmanuil E1, Brewer DS4, Kallio HML5, Högnäs G5, Annala M5, Kivinummi K5, Goody V1, Latimer C1, O'Meara S1, Dawson KJ1, Isaacs W6, Emmert-Buck MR7, Nykter M5, Foster C#8,9, Kote-Jarai Z10, Easton D#11,9, Whitaker HC12; ICGC Prostate Group, Neal DE12,13,9, Cooper CS10,4,9, Eeles RA10,14,9, Visakorpi T5, Campbell PJ1, McDermott U#1,9, Wedge DC#1, Bova GS#5,9.
1. Cancer Genome Project, Wellcome Trust Sanger Institute, Hinxton, UK.
2. Department of Human Genetics, KU Leuven, Herestraat 49 Box 602, B-3000 Leuven, Belgium.
3. Cancer Research UK London Research Institute, London, UK.
4. Norwich Medical School and Department of Biological Sciences, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK.
5. Institute of Biosciences and Medical Technology, BioMediTech, University of Tampere and Fimlab Laboratories, Tampere University Hospital, Tampere, Finland.
6. The James Buchanan Brady Urological Institute, Johns Hopkins School of Medicine, Baltimore, MD, USA.
7. Laboratory of Pathology, National Cancer Institute, National Institutes of Health, MD, USA.
8. University of Liverpool and HCA Pathology Laboratories, London, UK.
9. Senior Principal Investigators of the Cancer Research UK funded ICGC Prostate Cancer Project.
10. Division of Genetics and Epidemiology, The Institute Of Cancer Research, London, UK.
11. Centre for Cancer Genetic Epidemiology, Department of Oncology, University of Cambridge, Cambridge, UK.
12. Uro-oncology Research Group, Cancer Research UK Cambridge Research Institute, Cambridge, UK.
13 .Department of Surgical Oncology, University of Cambridge, Addenbrooke's Hospital, Cambridge, UK.
14. Royal Marsden NHS Foundation Trust, London and Sutton, UK.
#. Contributed equally