Large urology group practice in New York Metropolitan area is seeking a Board Certified Robotic-Trained Urologist.
The Board Certified Robotic-Trained Urologist’s principal responsibilities include:
- Examines and diagnoses disorders and diseases of the genitourinary tract and organs.
- Consults with patients to determine the appropriate course of treatment.
- Recommends and orders tests to determine extent of illness or help diagnose condition.
- Holds a degree in medicine from an accredited school and is licensed to practice.
- Has a minimum of 2-4 years of urology experience.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Relies on proficiency and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Has comprehensive expertise in robotic, laparoscopic, general and endourological adult urologic surgeries.
- Exhibits excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
About Integrated Medical Professionals, PLLC (IMP)
Integrated Medical Professionals, PLLC is one of the fastest growing medical practices in the country, comprised of over 750 people dedicated to providing the finest health care in the world. IMP offers comprehensive medical, dental, vision and retirement benefits, along with generous vacation and paid time off policies.