[18F]-Fluoro-2-Deoxy-D-Glucose and -[18F] Dihydro-Testosterone Pet Imaging in Patients With Progressive Prostate Cancer
Condition: Prostate Cancer
Study Type: Interventional
Clinical Trials Identifier NCT 8-digits: NCT00588185
Sponsor: Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- Age: minimum N/A maximum N/A
- Gender: Male
- Patients with histologically confirmed prostate cancer.
- Progressive disease manifest by either:
- Imaging modalities:
- Bone Imaging: New osseous lesions on bone imaging (bone scintigraphy or NaF PET scan) and/or MRI or CT: An increase in measurable soft tissue disease, or the appearance of new sites of disease. Or
- Biochemical progression: A minimum of three rising PSA values from a baseline that are obtained 1 week or more apart, or 2 measurements 2 or more weeks apart.
- Visible lesions by either CT, bone imaging, or MRI consistent with disease.
- Informed consent.
- Previous anaphylactic reaction to either FDHT or FDG
- Hepatic: Bilirubin > 1.5 x upper limit of normal (ULN), AST/ALT >2.5 x ULN, albumin < 2 g/dl, and GGT > 2.5 x ULN IF Alkaline phosphatase > 2.5 x ULN
- Renal: Creatinine >1.5 x ULN or creatinine clearance < 60 mL/min
View trial on ClinicalTrials.gov