[18F]Fluciclovine Companion Imaging Study to Radium-223 and Radiotherapy in Hormone-Naive Men With Oligometastatic Prostate Cancer to Bone (RROPE) Study
Condition: Metastatic Prostate Carcinoma, Prostate Carcinoma Metastatic in the Bone, Stage IV Prostate Cancer
Study Type: Interventional
Clinical Trials Identifier NCT 8-digits: NCT03707184
Sponsor: University of Utah
Phase: Phase 2
- Age: minimum N/A maximum N/A
- Gender: Male
- Enrollment on IRB #102312 (A Phase 2 Study of Radium-223 and Radiotherapy in Hormone-Naive Men with Oligometastatic Prostate Cancer to Bone).
- Patients must document their willingness to be followed for up to 24 months after recruitment by signing informed consent documenting their agreement to allow access to the data obtained on IRB #102312 and information and data entered into a research database.
- All patients, or their legal guardians, must sign a written informed consent and Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) authorization in accordance with institutional guidelines.
- Patients with known allergic or hypersensitivity reactions to previously administered radiopharmaceuticals. Patients with significant drug or other allergies or autoimmune diseases may be enrolled at the Investigator?s discretion.
- Patients who require monitored anesthesia for PET scanning.
- Patients who are too claustrophobic to undergo PET scanning.
View trial on ClinicalTrials.gov