A Clinical Research of CAR T Cells Targeting EpCAM Positive Cancer
Condition: Colon Cancer, Esophageal Carcinoma, Pancreatic Cancer, Prostate Cancer, Gastric Cancer, Hepatic Carcinoma
Study Type: Interventional
Clinical Trials Identifier NCT 8-digits: NCT03013712
Sponsor: First Affiliated Hospital of Chengdu Medical College
Phase: Phase 1/Phase 2
- Age: minimum 18 Years maximum 80 Years
- Gender: All
- 1. Relapsed or refractory EpCAM positive cancer. 2. KPS > 60. 3. Life expectancy>3 months. 4. Gender unlimited, age from 18 years to 80 years. 5. Assessable lesions with a minimum size of 10mm by CT scan or MRI. 6. Acceptable organ function Hematology:
- Absolute neutrophil count greater than 800/mm^3 without the support of filgrastim.
- White blood cell (WBC) (> 2000/mm^3).
- Platelet count greater than 50,000/mm^3.
- Hemoglobin greater than 9.0 g/dl. 7. No other serious diseases(autoimmune disease, immunodeficiency etc.). 8. Adequate cardiac function (LVEF ≥ 40%). 9. No other tumors. 10. Patients volunteer to participate in the research.
- Allergic to cytokines.
- Uncontrolled active infection.
- Acute or chronic GVHD.
- Treated with T cell inhibitor.
- HIV affected.
View trial on ClinicalTrials.gov