An Open-label, Randomized, Phase 1 Safety and Pharmacokinetic Study of Enfortumab Vedotin (ASG-22CE) in Japanese Patients With Locally Advanced or Metastatic Urothelial Carcinoma
Condition: Metastatic Urothelial Cancer
Study Type: Interventional
Clinical Trials Identifier NCT 8-digits: NCT03070990
Sponsor: Astellas Pharma Inc
Phase: Phase 1
- Age: minimum 20 Years maximum N/A
- Gender: All
- Subject must have histologically confirmed, locally advanced (TNM classification T3b and any N; or T and N2-3) or metastatic Transitional Cell Carcinoma of the Urothelium (TCCU) (i.e., cancer of the bladder, renal pelvis, ureter, or urethra). Subjects with Urothelial Carcinoma with squamous differentiation or mixed cell types are eligible.
- Subject must be able to submit a tumor tissue samples for Nectin-4 expression analysis at central laboratory.
- Subject must have failed at least one prior chemotherapy regimen for advanced disease. Urothelial and bladder cancer subjects are not required to have failed prior chemotherapy regimen if considered unfit for cisplatin-based chemotherapy.
- Subject must have measurable disease according to Response Evaluation Criteria in Solid Tumor (RECIST) (version 1.1).
- Eastern Cooperative Oncology Group (ECOG) performance status of 0 or 1.
- Preexisting sensory neuropathy Grade ≥ 2.
- Preexisting motor neuropathy Grade ≥ 2.
- Uncontrolled central nervous system metastasis that requires active treatment.
- Any anticancer therapy within 14 days prior to the first dose of study drug.
- Subjects with pre-existing immunotherapy-related adverse events requiring high doses of systemic steroids are not eligible.
View trial on ClinicalTrials.gov