State-of-the-industry content from conferences worldwide
- ASCO GU 2016 CheckMate 025 phase III trial: Outcomes by key baseline factors and prior therapy for nivolumab versus everolimus in advanced renal cell carcinoma - Session Highlights
- ASCO GU 2016 Subgroup analyses of METEOR, a randomized phase 3 trial of cabozantinib versus everolimus in patients with advanced renal cell carcinoma - Session Highlights
- ASCO GU 2016 Bladder and Bowel Symptoms with Intensity-Modulated Radiation Therapy (IMRT) for Prostate Cancer - Poster
- ASCO GU 2016 What does the clinician need to know about the molecular genetics of testicular germ cell tumor? - Session Highlights
- ASCO GU 2016 Standards in First-line Chemotherapy for High-Risk GCT: Does this Include Dose Intensification? - Session Highlights
An extensive resource of papers on urological diseases and conditions
- Prostate Cancer: PI-RADS Version 2 Helps Preoperatively Predict Clinically Significant Cancers.
- Abnormal 18F-FDG uptakes in the prostate due to two different conditions of urine reflux: a mimicker of prostate cancer.
- Diffusion-weighted magnetic resonance imaging in cancer: Reported apparent diffusion coefficients, in-vitro and in-vivo reproducibility.
- Differential Effect on Bone Lesions of Targeting Integrins: Randomized Phase II Trial of Abituzumab in Patients with Metastatic Castration-resistant Prostate Cancer.
- The role of radical prostatectomy in high-risk localized, node-positive and metastatic prostate cancer.
- Association of Remitting Seronegative Symmetrical Synovitis with Pitting Edema, Polymyalgia Rheumatica, and Adenocarcinoma of the Prostate.
- The evolving role of enzalutamide on the treatment of prostate cancer.
- Galectin-3 cleavage alters bone remodeling: Different outcomes in breast and prostate cancer skeletal metastasis.
- The validity and responsiveness of the ICECAP-A capability-well-being measure in women with irritative lower urinary tract symptoms.
- Item bank development, calibration and validation for patient-reported outcomes in female urinary incontinence.
Beyond the Abstracts
Commentaries that look beyond the published abstracts
- Conservative treatment for incontinence in women in rest home care in Christchurch: Outcomes and cost - Beyond the Abstract
- Diagnostic criteria in urinary tract infections and the role of metagenomic sequencing of 16S rDNA - Beyond The Abstract
- Imaging after Urinary Tract Infection in Older Children and Adolescents - Beyond the Abstract
- Outcomes of ventral-onlay buccal mucosa graft urethroplasty in patients after radiotherapy - Beyond the Abstract
- Penile rehabilitation after radical prostatectomy: an attracting illusion or a standard reality - Beyond the Abstract
- Utility of Prostate Cancer Screening in Kidney Transplant Candidates - Beyond the Abstract
- Percutaneous thermoablation of renal tumors: update 2015 - Beyond the Abstract.
- Impact of the CCP test on physician and patient treatment selection for localized prostate cancer - Beyond the Abstract.
- Can Confirmatory Biopsy be Omitted in Prostate Cancer Active Surveillance Patients with Favorable Diagnostic Features? - Beyond the Abstract
- The Who, How, and What of Real-World Penile Implants Patients in 2015: The Propper (Prospective Registry of Outcomes with Penile Prosthesis - Beyond the Abstract