State-of-the-industry content from conferences worldwide
- ASCO GU 2016 CheckMate 025 phase III trial: Outcomes by key baseline factors and prior therapy for nivolumab versus everolimus in advanced renal cell carcinoma - Session Highlights
- ASCO GU 2016 Subgroup analyses of METEOR, a randomized phase 3 trial of cabozantinib versus everolimus in patients with advanced renal cell carcinoma - Session Highlights
- ASCO GU 2016 Bladder and Bowel Symptoms with Intensity-Modulated Radiation Therapy (IMRT) for Prostate Cancer - Poster
- ASCO GU 2016 What does the clinician need to know about the molecular genetics of testicular germ cell tumor? - Session Highlights
- ASCO GU 2016 Standards in First-line Chemotherapy for High-Risk GCT: Does this Include Dose Intensification? - Session Highlights
An extensive resource of papers on urological diseases and conditions
- Androgen deprivation followed by acute androgen stimulation selectively sensitizes AR-positive prostate cancer cells to ionizing radiation.
- The Urolift System for the Treatment of Lower Urinary Tract Symptoms Secondary to Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia: A NICE Medical Technology Guidance.
- The role of the sexual partner in managing erectile dysfunction.
- Genital Lichen Sclerosus in Male Patients: A New Treatment with Polydeoxyribonucleotide.
- Evaluation of Sexual Dysfunction in men with Spinal Cord Injury using the Male Sexual Quotient.
- Latest Evidence on the Use of Phosphodiesterase Type 5 Inhibitors for the Treatment of Lower Urinary Tract Symptoms Secondary to Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia.
- Toxic Effects of Sorafenib in Patients With Differentiated Thyroid Carcinoma Compared With Other Cancers.
- Spinal metastasectomy of renal cell carcinoma: A 16-year single center experience with a minimum 3-year follow-up.
- High expression of long non-coding RNA lncRNA-ATB is correlated with metastases and promotes cell migration and invasion in renal cell carcinoma.
- Technical Note: Radiological properties of tissue surrogates used in a multimodality deformable pelvic phantom for MR-guided radiotherapy.
Beyond the Abstracts
Commentaries that look beyond the published abstracts
- Conservative treatment for incontinence in women in rest home care in Christchurch: Outcomes and cost - Beyond the Abstract
- Diagnostic criteria in urinary tract infections and the role of metagenomic sequencing of 16S rDNA - Beyond The Abstract
- Imaging after Urinary Tract Infection in Older Children and Adolescents - Beyond the Abstract
- Outcomes of ventral-onlay buccal mucosa graft urethroplasty in patients after radiotherapy - Beyond the Abstract
- Penile rehabilitation after radical prostatectomy: an attracting illusion or a standard reality - Beyond the Abstract
- Utility of Prostate Cancer Screening in Kidney Transplant Candidates - Beyond the Abstract
- Percutaneous thermoablation of renal tumors: update 2015 - Beyond the Abstract.
- Impact of the CCP test on physician and patient treatment selection for localized prostate cancer - Beyond the Abstract.
- Can Confirmatory Biopsy be Omitted in Prostate Cancer Active Surveillance Patients with Favorable Diagnostic Features? - Beyond the Abstract
- The Who, How, and What of Real-World Penile Implants Patients in 2015: The Propper (Prospective Registry of Outcomes with Penile Prosthesis - Beyond the Abstract