An extensive resource of papers on urological diseases and conditions
- Robot-assisted Laparoscopic Prostatectomy versus Open Radical Retropubic Prostatectomy: Early Outcomes from a Randomised Controlled Phase 3 Study
- Age and Prostate-Specific Antigen Level Prior to Diagnosis Predict Risk of Death from Prostate Cancer.
- Prevalence of Spina Bifida Occulta and Its Relationship With Overactive Bladder in Middle-Aged and Elderly Chinese People.
- A novel crosstalk between the tumor suppressors ING1 and ING2 regulates androgen receptor signaling.
- Association of Functional Ability and Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia With Urinary Incontinence in Older Korean Men.
- PSA nadir as a predictive factor for biochemical disease-free survival and overall survival following whole-gland salvage HIFU following radiotherapy failure.
- Modelling of organ-specific radiation-induced secondary cancer risks following particle therapy.
- Nerve-sparing, robot-assisted radical cystectomy with intracorporeal bladder substitution in the male.
- Malignant ureteroenteric anastomotic stricture following radical cystectomy with urinary diversion: Patterns, risk factors, and outcomes.
- Association of Comorbidity, Age and Radical Surgical Therapy for Prostate Cancer, Bladder Cancer, and Renal Cell Carcinoma.
State-of-the-art content from conferences worldwide
- ASCO 2016: A randomized phase III trial between adjuvant docetaxel and surveillance after radical prostatectomy for high risk prostate cancer – results of SPCG12.
- ASCO 2016: Quality of life (QOL) analysis from CHAARTED: Chemohormonal androgen ablation randomized trial in prostate cancer (E3805).
- ASCO 2016: Real world skeletal related events (SREs) associated with oral treatments in patients with metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer (mCRPC).
- ASCO 2016: Atezolizumab: Potential New Standard of Care in Cisplatin-Ineligible Patients with Metastatic Urothelial Cancer: Results From IMvigor210 - An Interview.
- AUA 2016: For Adults with Nocturia, A Significant Advance in a Potential New Treatment - Session Highlights
Beyond the Abstracts
Commentaries that look beyond the published abstracts
- Timing of androgen-deprivation therapy in patients with prostate cancer with a rising PSA (TROG 03.06 and VCOG PR 01-03 [TOAD]): a randomised, multicentre, non-blinded, phase 3 trial. - Beyond the Abstract
- A Novel Quantitative Multiplex Tissue Immunoblotting for Biomarkers Predicts a Prostate Cancer Aggressive Phenotype. - Beyond the Abstract
- Body Mass Index and Survival in a Prospective Randomized Trial of Localized High Risk Renal Cell Carcinoma - Beyond the Abstract
- Impact of Ureteroscopy Prior to Nephroureterectomy for Upper Tracturothelial Carcinoma on Oncologic Outcomes- Beyond the Abstract.
- Integration of Bone and Computed Tomography Scans to Assess Bone Metastasis in Metastatic Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer (mCRPC) - Beyond the Abstract.
- Occurrence of renal cell carcinoma and hematologic malignancies (predominantly lymphoid) in individuals and in families - Beyond the Abstract
- Low-intensity Extracorporeal Shock Wave Treatment Improves Erectile Function: A Systematic Review and Meta-analysis - Beyond the Abstract
- Testosterone Replacement Therapy and LUTS/BPH. What is the Evidence?- Beyond the Abstract
- Functional genomic identification and molecular characterization of GON4L as a novel driver of cancer growth. - Beyond the Abstract
- Percutaneous radiofrequency ablation of renal tumors: update 2015. - Beyond the Abstract