An extensive resource of papers on urological diseases and conditions
- Upper urinary tract urothelial carcinoma behaviors in patients with end-stage renal disease after kidney transplantation in Taiwan.
- Cetuximab intensifies cisplatin-induced testicular toxicity.
- FDA approves Axumin to detect recurrent prostate cancer
- Adding genetic risk score to family history identifies twice as many high-risk men for prostate cancer: Results from the prostate cancer prevention trial.
- Magnetic resonance/transrectal ultrasound fusion biopsy of the prostate compared to systematic 12-core biopsy for the diagnosis and characterization of prostate cancer: multi-institutional retrospective analysis of 389 patients.
- Theragnostic ultrasound using microbubbles in the treatment of prostate cancer.
- NMR spectroscopy of filtered serum of prostate cancer: A new frontier in metabolomics.
- External validation of a PCA-3-based nomogram for predicting prostate cancer and high-grade cancer on initial prostate biopsy.
- Whole body MRI (WB-MRI) assessment of metastatic spread in prostate cancer: Therapeutic perspectives on targeted management of oligometastatic disease.
- Potential role for metformin in urologic oncology.
State-of-the-art content from conferences worldwide
- AUA 2016: For Adults with Nocturia, A Significant Advance in a Potential New Treatment - Session Highlights
- AUA 2016: Baseline prostate atrophy is associated with lower tumor volume in men with prostate cancer on repeat biopsy - Poster Session Highlights
- AUA 2016: Medical Risk Factors For Chronic Kidney Disease In Patients With Normal Baseline Kidney Function are Not Independent Predictors Of Worse Renal Function Outcomes Following Robotic Partial Nephrectomy - Poster Session Highlights
- AUA 2016: Body Mass Index (BMI) and the clinico-pathological characteristics of localized renal masses – an international multi-institutional study. - Poster Session Highlights
- AUA 2016: Pathologic and Biochemical Outcomes among African-American and Caucasian Men with Low-Risk Prostate Cancer in the SEARCH Database: Implications for Active Surveillance Candidacy - Poster Session Highlights
Beyond the Abstracts
Commentaries that look beyond the published abstracts
- Bladder Cancer Chemopreventive Agents: current knowledge and concepts - Beyond the Abstract
- Delaying time to first nocturnal void may have beneficial effects on reducing blood glucose levels. - Beyond the Abstract
- Male Pelvic Pain: Beyond Urology and Chronic Prostatitis - Beyond the Abstract`
- Prostate cancer screening in Primary Health Care: The current state of affairs - Beyond The Abstract
- The bound of prostate biopsy and erectile fuction - Beyond the Abstract
- Reoperation Rates for Penile Prosthetic Surgery - Beyond the Abstract
- Association between periodontal disease and erectile dysfunction: A systematic review. - Beyond the Abstract
- Therapeutic potential of human chorionic gonadotropin against painful bladder syndrome/interstitial cystitis - Beyond the Abstract
- Role of Protease-Activated Receptor 2 in the development of lower urinary tract dysfunction - Beyond the Abstract
- Prostate Cancer Prevention: Concepts and Clinical Trials. - Beyond the Abstract