An extensive resource of papers on urological diseases and conditions
- A Longitudinal Study of Problems in Sexual Functioning and Related Sexual Distress Among Middle to Late Adolescents.
- Urinary Metabolomics Identifies a Molecular Correlate of Interstitial Cystitis/Bladder Pain Syndrome in a Multidisciplinary Approach to the Study of Chronic Pelvic Pain (MAPP) Research Network Cohort.
- Novel device for male infertility screening with single-ball lens microscope and smartphone.
- Association of daytime sleepiness with obstructive sleep apnoea and comorbidities varies by sleepiness definition in a population cohort of men.
- Heritability of Lower Urinary Tract Symptoms in Men: A Twin Study.
- Circadian disruption: New clinical perspective of disease pathology and basis for chronotherapeutic intervention.
- Is overactive bladder a nervous or bladder disorder? Autonomic imaging in patients with overactive bladder via dynamic pupillometry.
- Health Related Quality of Life in Patients with Side-Effects after Antimuscarinic Treatment for Overactive Bladder.
- An overlooked effect of systemic anticholinergics: alteration on accommodation amplitude.
- Assessment of bladder wall thickness in women with overactive bladder.
State-of-the-art content from conferences worldwide
- AUA 2016: For Adults with Nocturia, A Significant Advance in a Potential New Treatment - Session Highlights
- AUA 2016: Baseline prostate atrophy is associated with lower tumor volume in men with prostate cancer on repeat biopsy - Poster Session Highlights
- AUA 2016: Medical Risk Factors For Chronic Kidney Disease In Patients With Normal Baseline Kidney Function are Not Independent Predictors Of Worse Renal Function Outcomes Following Robotic Partial Nephrectomy - Poster Session Highlights
- AUA 2016: Body Mass Index (BMI) and the clinico-pathological characteristics of localized renal masses – an international multi-institutional study. - Poster Session Highlights
- AUA 2016: Pathologic and Biochemical Outcomes among African-American and Caucasian Men with Low-Risk Prostate Cancer in the SEARCH Database: Implications for Active Surveillance Candidacy - Poster Session Highlights
Beyond the Abstracts
Commentaries that look beyond the published abstracts
- Percutaneous radiofrequency ablation of renal tumors: update 2015. - Beyond the Abstract
- PSMA PET May Improve the Diagnostic Accuracy of mpMRI in Localised Prostate Cancer as Confirmed by Whole-Mount Histopathology. - Beyond the Abstract
- Acquisition with 11C-choline and 18F-fluorocholine PET/CT for patients with biochemical recurrence of prostate cancer: A systematic review and meta-analysis - Beyond the Abstract
- Hormone-Based Treatments in Subfertile Males - Beyond the Abstract
- Low-dose abdominal computed tomography for detection of urinary stone disease − Impact of additional spectral shaping of the X-ray beam on image quality and dose parameters - Beyond the Abstract
- From genes to therapies -- Systems Medicine of Neuro Endocrine Prostate Cancer - Beyond the Abstract
- Novel, Evidence-based, Classification of Cavernous Venous Occlusive Disease (CVOD). - Beyond the Abstract
- Therapeutic Utilization of Mitomycin C in Urological Conditions: Systematic Review of the Literature - Beyond the Abstract
- Bladder Cancer Chemopreventive Agents: current knowledge and concepts - Beyond the Abstract
- Delaying time to first nocturnal void may have beneficial effects on reducing blood glucose levels. - Beyond the Abstract