BERKELEY, CA USA (UroToday.com) - Presented by Charles J. Ryan, MD, Associate Professor of Medicine and Urology, Helen Diller Family Comprehensive Cancer Center, University of California, San Francisco. The case lecture presentation will take approximately 30 minutes to complete.
- The impact of abiraterone acetate therapy on patient-reported pain and functional status in chemotherapy-naive patients with progressive, metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer, by Charles J. Ryan, MD
- Treatment of chemotherapy-naive metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer - Case Lecture Presentation
Learn More About mCRPC Treatment
- Successful treatment of advanced metastatic prostate cancer following chemotherapy based on molecular profiling, "Beyond the Abstract," by Charles E. Myers, MD
- Advances in the treatment of prostate cancer - dawn of a new era - Abstract
- Two-year survival follow-up of the randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled phase II study of radium-223 chloride in patients with castration-resistant prostate cancer and bone metastases - Abstract
- Non-metastatic CRPC and asymptomatic metastatic CRPC: Which treatment for which patient? - Abstract