Authors: Qiuhui Li, Bigang Liu, Hsueh-Ping Chao, Yibing Ji, Yue Lu, Rashid Mehmood, Collene Jeter, Taiping Chen, John R. Moore, Wenqian Li, Can Liu, Kiera Rycaj, Amanda Tracz, Jason Kirk, Tammy Calhoun-Davis, Jie Xiong, Qu Deng, Jiaoti Huang, Barbara A. Foster, Abhiram Gokhale, Xin Chen & Dean G. Tang
Author information: These authors contributed equally: Qiuhui Li, Bigang Liu.
1. Department of Pharmacology and Therapeutics, Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center, Buffalo, NY, 14263, USA: Qiuhui Li, Yibing Ji, Rashid Mehmood, Kiera Rycaj, Amanda Tracz, Jason Kirk, Jie Xiong, Qu Deng, Barbara A. Foster, Abhiram Gokhale, Xin Chen & Dean G. Tang
2. State Key Laboratory Breeding Base of Basic Science of Stomatology (Hubei-MOST) and Key Laboratory for Oral Biomedicine of Ministry of Education (KLOBM), School and Hospital of Stomatology, Wuhan University, 430079, Wuhan, China: Qiuhui Li
3. Department of Epigenetics and Molecular Carcinogenesis, University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer Center, Science Park, Smithville, TX, 78957, USA: Qiuhui Li, Bigang Liu, Hsueh-Ping Chao, Yue Lu, Collene Jeter, Taiping Chen, John R. Moore, Wenqian Li, Can Liu, Kiera Rycaj, Tammy Calhoun-Davis, Jie Xiong, Qu Deng, Xin Chen & Dean G. Tang
4. Department of Pathology, Duke University of School of Medicine, Durham, NC, 27710, USA: Jiaoti Huang
5. Department of Oncology, Tongji Hospital, Tongji Medical School, Huazhong University of Science and Technology (HUST), 430030, Wuhan, China
6. Cancer Stem Cell Institute, Research Center for Translational Medicine, East Hospital, Tongji University School of Medicine, 200120, Shanghai, China: Dean G. Tang
Q.L., B.L., X.C., and D.G.T. conceived the project, designed experiments, and interpreted the results. H.P.C., Y.J., C.J., and Y.L. participated in the design, execution, and interpretation of experiments related to bioinformatics analysis. Q.L., X.C., and B.L. performed most of the experiments presented herein with technical assistance from Y.J., R.M., T.C., J.R.M., W.L., C.L., K.R., J.K., J.X., A.G., and Q.D.; A.T., J.K., B.A.F., and T.C.D. helped with animal experiments. J.H. provided PCa TMA and whole-mount specimens and helped with data interpretation. Q.L., X.C., and D.T. wrote the manuscript. All authors read and approved the manuscript.
Article Citation: Li, Q., Liu, B., Chao, H. et al. LRIG1 is a pleiotropic androgen receptor-regulated feedback tumor suppressor in prostate cancer. Nat Commun 10, 5494 (2019) doi:10.1038/s41467-019-13532-4
Further Related Content:
Roswell Park Team Identifies New Tumor Suppressor Protein in Prostate Cancer