Editor selected abstracts and commentaries
- Chemotherapy for metastatic testicular cancer: The first nationwide multi-institutional study by the Cancer Registration Committee of the Japanese Urological Association.
- Retroperitoneal lymph node dissection in the setting of elevated markers.
- Update on epidemiologic considerations and treatment trends in testicular cancer.
- Intrafascial nerve-sparing radical prostatectomy improves patients' postoperative continence recovery and erectile function: A pooled analysis based on available literatures.
- [The accuracy of patients' perceptions of the risks associated with localised prostate cancer treatments].
Searchable data base of currently enrolling clinical trials
Recent data from conferences worldwide
Print publications focusing on urological cancer treatments through original commentary & articles