Follow-up of Fertility in Young Adults Who Did or Did Not Store Testicular Tissue Before Gonadotoxic Treatment for Fertility Preservation.
Condition: Childhood Cancer, Childhood Hematological Disease
Study Type: Interventional
Clinical Trials Identifier NCT 8-digits: NCT04202094
Sponsor: Universitair Ziekenhuis Brussel
- Age: minimum 18 Years maximum N/A
- Gender: Male
- Young adults (≥18 years).
- Diagnosis of cancer or hematological disorder during childhood (<18 years).
- High-risk gonadotoxic treatment (with an ≥80% risk of later fertility problems) during childhood.
- At least one year after the last received gonadotoxic treatment.
- Did or did not undergo a testicular tissue biopsy procedure at a young age as a fertility preservation strategy.
- Prepubertal patients and adolescents (<18 years).
View trial on ClinicalTrials.gov