Development of Tissue Predictors of Abiraterone Benefit in Men With mCRPC
Condition: Metastatic Castration-resistant Prostate Cancer
Study Type: Observational
Clinical Trials Identifier NCT 8-digits: NCT03176381
Sponsor: Tianjin Medical University Second Hospital
- Age: minimum 18 Years maximum N/A
- Gender: Male
- Participants who have given consent form;
- Patients with a confirmed diagnosis of mCRPC according to EAU 2017 guideline;
- Serum testosterone must reach castration level: <50 ng per deciliter;
- Participants with life expectancy of at least 6 months based on the Investigator's clinical judgment.
- Participants who are allergic to contrast medium;
- Patients were excluded if they planned to receive additional concurrent anticancer therapies;
- Patients doesn't sign an informed consent form.
View trial on ClinicalTrials.gov