Postoperative or Salvage Radiotherapy for Node Negative Prostate Cancer Following Radical Prostatectomy
Condition: Prostate Cancer
Study Type: Interventional
Clinical Trials Identifier NCT 8-digits: NCT00969111
Sponsor: Proton Collaborative Group
- Age: minimum 18 Years maximum N/A
- Gender: Male
- Prostate cancer treated primarily with open, laparoscopic or robotically assisted prostatectomy.
- Maximum PSA value of 20 ng/ml.
- Evidence of distant metastasis (M1).
- Prior systemic chemotherapy for any reason.
- Previous irradiation to the pelvis that would compromise the ability to deliver the prescribed study treatment.
- Active inflammatory bowel disease (Crohn's disease, diverticulitis or ulcerative colitis) affecting the rectum. (Non-active diverticulitis and Crohn's disease not affecting the rectum are allowed).
- History of hip replacement.
- Prior or concurrent cancer, other than non-melanomatous skin cancer, unless disease free for at least 5 years.
- Taking Saw Palmetto or methotrexate and unable or unwilling to discontinue its use during radiation.
View trial on ClinicalTrials.gov