MRI for Assessment of Hypoxia-Induced Prostate Cancer Aggressiveness
Condition: Prostatic Neoplasms, Genital Neoplasms, Male, Prostatic Diseases
Study Type: Observational
Clinical Trials Identifier NCT 8-digits: NCT01464216
Sponsor: Oslo University Hospital
- Age: minimum N/A maximum N/A
- Gender: Male
- Patients suitable for surgery with confirmed prostate cancer, Gleason grade ≥ 3
- Patient has received no prior treatment for prostate cancer.
- Patient has adequate renal function: Estimated creatinine clearance ≥ 60 ml/minute.
- Patient must sign written informed consent according to the protocol approved by the Regional Ethics Committee.
- Patient with contraindication to MR or MR contrast media according to clinical practice.
- Patients who want to withdraw for any reason during the study.
- Patients previously undergone pelvic surgery or radiation therapy
View trial on ClinicalTrials.gov