Collection of Serum and Tissue Samples From Patients With Biopsy-Proved or Suspected Malignant Diseases
Condition: Malignant Neoplasms, Hereditary Neoplastic Syndromes, Kidney Cancer, Renal Cancer, Bladder Cancer
Study Type: Observational
Clinical Trials Identifier NCT 8-digits: NCT00026884
Sponsor: National Cancer Institute (NCI)
- Age: minimum 2 Years maximum N/A
- Gender: All
- Adult and minor patients with biopsy-proven malignant disease
- Adult and minor patients suspected of having a malignant disease
- Patients who have or are suspected of having an inherited genitourinary malignant disorder
- Participants must be >= 2 years of age
- Family members (related by blood) of patients who have or are suspected of having a malignant disease or an inherited genitourinary malignant disorder
- All patients and guardians, for adults unable to consent or children younger than 18 years of age, must sign an informed consent document indicating their understanding of the investigational nature and the risks of this study before any protocol related studies are performed. Patients under the age of 18 but who are age 13 or older will be asked to sign an assent document prior to participation.
- Subjects whose co-morbidities preclude surgical intervention.
View trial on ClinicalTrials.gov