Germline Alterations of Tumor Susceptibility Genes in New York Cancer Patients
Condition: Breast Cancer, Bladder Cancer, Kidney Cancer, Colon Cancer, Prostate Cancer, Lung Cancer, Ovarian Cancer
Study Type: Interventional
Clinical Trials Identifier NCT 8-digits: NCT00579514
Sponsor: Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- Age: minimum N/A maximum N/A
- Gender: All
- Patients with a histologic diagnosis of cancer of the colon, breast, bladder, kidney, testicles, lungs, prostate, head and neck, or lymphoid organs, who have donated a diagnostic blood sample as either an inpatient or outpatient at MSKCC.
- All patients who have two or more histologic diagnoses of the same primary tumor type involving the above sites.
- Patients of Ashkenazi Jewish ancestry with a histologic diagnosis of cancer of any type.
- Samples ascertained as part of protocol 98-024A(1) are also eligible for ascertainment in this study.
- MSKCC patients without a histologic diagnosis of cancer of the breast, bladder, kidney, colon, testicles, lungs, prostate, or lymphoid malignancy (including all types of lymphoma) will not be eligible for the AMDeC sponsored component of the study.
View trial on ClinicalTrials.gov