An Open Registry to Measure the Impact of Adding Genomic Testing (Prolaris®) on the Treatment Decision Following Biopsy in Newly Diagnosed Prostate Cancer Patients at Intermountain Hospitals
Condition: Prostate Cancer
Study Type: Observational [Patient Registry]
Clinical Trials Identifier NCT 8-digits: NCT02454595
Sponsor: Myriad Genetic Laboratories, Inc.
- Age: minimum 55 Years maximum N/A
- Gender: Male
- Newly diagnosed (< or equal to 12 months), untreated patients with histologically proven adenocarcinoma of the prostate that have the following characteristics:
- PSA less than or equal to 10 ng/dl and
- Gleason's 7 (4+3 or 3+4) or Gleason's 6 and
- Age greater than 55 years old and
- Clinical Stage T1 or T2
- Clinically localized (no evidence on clinical or imaging studies of advanced disease).
- No hormonal therapy including luteinizing hormone-releasing hormone (LHRH) agonist or antagonist, anti-androgen, estrogens or exogenous androgens, when applicable.
- Known history of hypogonadism
View trial on ClinicalTrials.gov