Prospective Evaluation of CyberKnife Stereotactic Body Radiotherapy for Localized Prostate Cancer: Risk Stratified Monotherapy Versus Boost
Condition: Prostate Cancer
Study Type: Interventional
Clinical Trials Identifier NCT 8-digits: NCT02016248
Sponsor: MemorialCare Health System
- Age: minimum 18 Years maximum N/A
- Gender: Male
- Histologically proven prostate adenocarcinoma
- Biopsy within 12 months of date of registration
- Clinical Stage I-IV, MX-M0 (AJCC 6th Edition) M-stage determined by physical exam, CT, MRI, or Bone Scan. Bone scan not required for Monotherapy Risk Group patients unless clinical findings suggest possible osseous metastases. Bone Scan and contrast CT of the abdomen should be done patients in the Boost Risk Group patients.
- Prostate volume: ≤ 100 cc (recommended not required) Determined using: volume = π/6 x length x height x width Measurement from CT or ultrasound ≤90 days prior to registration.
- ECOG performance status 0-1
- No prior prostatectomy or cryotherapy of the prostate
- No prior radiotherapy to the prostate or lower pelvis
- No implanted hardware or other material that would prohibit appropriate treatment planning or treatment delivery, in the investigator's opinion.
- Completion of patient questionnaires
- Consent signed
View trial on ClinicalTrials.gov