CRPC with Bone Metastases
Recent data from conferences worldwide
IPCU 2017 Prostate Cancer
- Changes in alkaline phosphatase (ALP) dynamics and overall survival (OS) in metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer (mCRPC) patients treated with radium-223. February 7, 2017
AUA 2016 CRPC w/ bone metastases
- AUA 2016: Radium-223 re-treatment: Experience from an international, multicenter, prospective study in patients with castration-resistant prostate cancer and bone metastases - Session Highlights May 9, 2016
EAU 2016 - Prostate Cancer
- EAU 2016 Radium-223 (Ra-223) re-treatment (re-tx): Experience from an international, multicenter, prospective study in patients (pts) with castration-resistant prostate cancer and bone metastases (mCRPC) - Poster Session Highlights March 15, 2016
ASCO GU 2016 mCRPC Treatment
- ASCO GU 2016 Radium-223 (Ra-223) re-treatment (Re-tx): First experience from an international, multicenter, prospective study in patients (Pts) with castration-resistant prostate cancer and bone metastases (mCRPC). - Poster Session Highlights April 20, 2016
ASCO GU 2016 Prostate Cancer
- ASCO GU 2016 Phase II clinical study of radium-223 chloride (BAY 88-8223) in Japanese patients with symptomatic castration-resistant prostate cancer (CRPC) with bone metastases. - Session Highlights May 23, 2016
- ASCO GU 2016 Changes in T cell immunity in patients with metastatic castration resistant prostate treated with Radium-223 treatment. – Poster Session Highlights January 7, 2016
An extensive resource of papers on urological diseases and conditions
- EVERYDAY UROLOGY: Bone Metastases and Mortality in Prostate Cancer, Can We Be Doing More?- Full text article
- Radium-223 and concomitant therapies in patients with metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer: an international, early access, open-label, single-arm phase 3b trial.
- Treatment landscape of metastatic prostate cancer: the role of radium-223.
- Radium-223 in Heavily Pretreated Metastatic Castrate-Resistant Prostate Cancer.
- Chemotherapy following radium-223 dichloride treatment in ALSYMPCA.