Recent data from conferences worldwide
EAU 2017 - Bladder Cancer
- EAU 2017: Perioperative chemotherapy does not improve disease free survival in upper tract urothelial carcinoma: a population based analysis March 28, 2017
- EAU 2017: State-of-the-art Lecture: How will Immunotherapy Change the Treatment Paradigm? March 27, 2017
- EAU 2017: State-of-the-art Lecture: Is There Still a Role for Chemotherapy? March 27, 2017
- EAU 2017: Updated meta-analysis (MA) of salvage therapy for metastatic urothelial cancer (mUC): Comparing outcomes of immunotherapy (IT) vs. single agent and doublet chemotherapy (CT) March 26, 2017
- EAU 2017: State of the Art Lecture: Enhanced recovery after surgery (ERAS) for bladder cancer: non-surgical options to improve outcomes of cystectomy March 26, 2017
An extensive resource of papers on urological diseases and conditions
- Clinical Outcomes in Patients with Panurothelial Carcinoma Treated with Radical Nephroureterectomy Following Cystectomy for Metachronous Recurrence.
- [Concurrent renal cell carcinoma and urothelial carcinoma: long-term follow-up study of 24 cases].
- Variant histology as a significant predictor of survival after radical nephroureterectomy in patients with upper urinary tract urothelial carcinoma.
- Identification of key pathways and genes influencing prognosis in bladder urothelial carcinoma.
- Clinical impact of postoperative loss in psoas major muscle and nutrition index after radical cystectomy for patients with urothelial carcinoma of the bladder.