Recent data from conferences worldwide
AUA 2017 Bladder Cancer
- AUA 2017: A Comparison of Post-Cystectomy Recurrence and Survival in NAC-Responsive MIBC vs. High-Risk NMIBC Patients May 26, 2017
- AUA 2017: Validation of VTE Score in Major Urologic Cancer Surgery May 26, 2017
- AUA 2017: Is compliance to an enhanced recovery protocol after radical cystectomy associated with improved post operative outcomes? May 25, 2017
EAU 2017 - Bladder Cancer
An extensive resource of papers on urological diseases and conditions
- Clinical Outcomes in Patients with Panurothelial Carcinoma Treated with Radical Nephroureterectomy Following Cystectomy for Metachronous Recurrence.
- [Concurrent renal cell carcinoma and urothelial carcinoma: long-term follow-up study of 24 cases].
- Variant histology as a significant predictor of survival after radical nephroureterectomy in patients with upper urinary tract urothelial carcinoma.
- Identification of key pathways and genes influencing prognosis in bladder urothelial carcinoma.
- Clinical impact of postoperative loss in psoas major muscle and nutrition index after radical cystectomy for patients with urothelial carcinoma of the bladder.