Centers of Excellence
Lower Urinary Tract Conditions
From the Editor
From the Desk of the Editor: "Advancing Medical Treatment for LUTS while Improving Patients Quality of Life"
We are in the middle of a very exciting time treating Lower Urinary Tract Symptoms (LUTS). The primary reason for this excitement is the new medical treatments that are available and on the horizon. With most pharmacologic therapies, there are going to be "responders", and some patients that fall short of the desired efficacy. Some patients will tolerate therapies
Benjamin M. Brucker is a recognized expert in female pelvic medicine & reconstructive surgery, urodynamics, incontinence and voiding dysfunction. He is the Director of the Division of Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery and Neuro-Urology, director of FRMRS fellowship program, Associate Program Director of the Urology Residency for the Department of Urology and Obstetrics and gynecology at NYU Langone Health.
2018 International Continence Society
- ICS 2018: Safety and Efficacy of Desmopressin Orally Disintegrating Tablet 25/50mg in Patients with Nocturia and Mild Daytime Urinary Symptoms August 29, 2018
- ICS 2018: Extended First Uninterrupted Sleep Period for Older Adults Following Treatment with AV002, an Emulsified Microdose Vasopressin Analog August 29, 2018
AUA 2018 Lower Urinary Tract Conditions – Nocturia
- AUA 2018: Extended First Uninterrupted Sleep Period in Elderly Patients Following Treatment with AV002, an Emulsified Low Dose Vasopressin Analog for Nocturia May 23, 2018
- AUA 2018: Extended First Uninterrupted Sleep Period (FUSP) in Nocturia Patients Following Treatment Desmopressin Using an Emulsified Microdose Formulation May 21, 2018
- AUA 2018: Clinical Evaluation and Treatment of Nocturia is Modest at Best May 19, 2018
- AUA 2018: What’s Keeping You Up at Night? Nocturia as a Primary Complaint May 19, 2018
- AUA 2018: Advances in Diagnosis & Management in Nocturia May 19, 2018
SUFU WM 2018
- Management of Nocturia | SUFU 2018 March 2, 2018
- SUFU 2018: Pathophysiology of Nocturia March 2, 2018
- SUFU 2018: Management of LUTS in the Male Underactive Bladder March 2, 2018
- Nocturia and associated mortality: observational data from the REDUCE trial.
- The Medical Condition 72 Percent of Americans Don’t Know About is Stealing Sleep and Disrupting Lives, Survey Shows
- Efficacy and Safety of SER120 Nasal Spray in Nocturia Patients Pooled Analysis of 2 Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Phase 3 Trials - Beyond the Abstract
- The Launch of NOCTIVA™, the First and Only FDA-Approved Treatment for Nocturia Due to Nocturnal Polyuria
- Development of a new patient-reported outcome (PRO) measure on the Impact of Nighttime Urination (INTU) in patients with nocturia-Psychometric validation.
- Desmopressin for treating nocturia in men.
- Systematic review of proposed definitions of nocturnal polyuria and population-based evidence of their diagnostic accuracy.
- Diagnostic and therapeutic recommendations for patients with nocturia.
- The Relationship Between Sleep Disorders and Lower Urinary Tract Symptoms: Results from the National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey (NHANES).
- Sleep and Nocturia in Older Adults.
- Best practice in the management of storage symptoms in male lower urinary tract symptoms: a review of the evidence base.