Journal Club - Sept. 2013
Endourology Journal Club - Sept. 2013
The following articles are discussed:
- Noncitrus alkaline fruit: a dietary alternative for the treatment of hypocitraturic stone formers
- Medical management to prevent recurrent nephrolithiasis in adults: a systematic review for an American College of Physicians Clinical Guideline
- Optimal frequency of shock wave lithotripsy in urolithiasis treatment: A systematic review and meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials
- Subcapsular hematoma after ureteroscopy and laser lithotripsy
- Percutaneous nephrolithotomy versus ureteroscopic lithotomy for large (>15 mm) impacted upper ureteral stones in different locations: is the upper border of the fourth lumbar vertebra a good indication for choice of management method?