European Society for Medical Oncology Update for Practising Oncologists
- Urology - General
- Apr 27, 2018 - Apr 29, 2018
This second edition of the ESMO Update for Practising Oncologists will focus on translating the latest data in oncology into concrete approaches for experienced professionals in clinical settings.
Whether you practise in a hospital or clinic or you are office-based, you are called upon to treat a wide range of diseases every day.
Our experienced faculty will offer you a comprehensive update on the latest research in oncology and much more:
- Practical advice on implementing new data into your clinical routine
- Lively interaction on how to deliver best practice in oncology at the point of care
- Elaboration and exchange of practice patterns in oncology with leading experts
- The meeting format is designed to be very dynamic and to create a rewarding learning environment for delegates.