Editor selected abstracts and commentaries
- Oxidative stress: Major executioner in disease pathology, role in sperm DNA damage and preventive strategies: Beyond the Abstract
- The Relationship Between Sleep Disorders and Lower Urinary Tract Symptoms: Results from the National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey (NHANES).
- Prospective comparative study of18F-sodium fluoride PET/CT and planar bone scintigraphy for treatment response assessment of bone metastases in patients with prostate cancer.
- Anti-oxidants as chemopreventive agents in prostate cancer: A gap between preclinical and clinical studies.
- Lenalidomide decreased the PSA level for castration-resistant prostate cancer: a case report.
Searchable data base of currently enrolling clinical trials
Recent data from conferences worldwide
- ASCO GU 2018: Erdafitinib, a Pan-fibroblast Growth Factor Receptor Inhibitor, in Patients with Metastatic or Unresectable Urothelial Carcinoma and FGFR Alterations
- ASCO GU 2018: Phase II Trial of 6 Months ADT/Abiraterone Acetate Plus Prednisone and Definitive Radiotherapy - Intermediate to High Risk Localized Prostate Cancer - AbiRT Trial
- ASCO GU 2018: Expression of Immune Checkpoints on Circulating Tumor Cells in Men with Metastatic Prostate Cancer
Print publications focusing on urological cancer treatments through original commentary & articles